"Every great developer you know got there by solving problems they were unqualified to solve until they actually did it." —Patrick McKenzie
- Programming Language Theory - a path to enlightenment for programming practitioners who didn’t learn it at school.
- GitHut - visualize and explore the complexity of the universe of programming languages used across the repositories hosted on GitHub.
- Teach Yourself Computer Science - give yourself a world-class CS education without investing years and a small fortune in a degree program.
- arl - lists of most popular repositories for most favoured programming languages (according to StackOverflow).
- Good books for deep hacks by Joe Nelson, a list of books for a deep dive into interesting technical topics.